WMHA Body Contact clinics have been booked for our U14 players, who are planning on attending Representative tryouts in Spring 2022.
THE BODY CONTACT CLINIC IS MANDATORY FOR ALL U14 (birth year: 2009) PLAYERS WHO PLAN ON ATTENDING TRYOUTS. Here are the details:
DATES - PLEASE CHOOSE 1 (ONE) CLINIC TO ATTEND
1. April 21st from 6:00-8:00pm @ Albert McCormick Arena (East Pad) OR
2. April 22nd from 6:00-8:00pm @ Albert McCormick Arena (East Pad)
THERE IS NO ADDITIONAL COST for the clinic - the clinic is included with the purchase of your Tryout Pass for U14 AAA, AA AND/OR MD.
- clinic is MANDATORY for any player planning on attending Rep Tryouts for the U14 teams
- if your player is unable to attend one of the clinics, please contact the Hockey Office at [email protected] for more information
- goalies are encouraged to attend (although not mandatory) - we will allow 4 goalies max per session
Please fill out the online form by clicking HERE.
Please register EARLY as we do have a maximum number of players we can have at each session. Registration for the Clinics are subject to close should we reach the maximum.