We are looking forward to welcoming our Teams back to the rink, effective January 31, 2022.
Our Programming will resemble the structure in place prior to this last Provincial lockdown, albeit on a somewhat condensed schedule for some levels and age divisions.
We have received a communication from the City of Waterloo, outlining the policies applicable to Youth User Groups.
The full communication from the City of Waterloo, can be found HERE
Below are the highlights:
**AS A REMINDER, ALL PARTICIPANTS (those 12 and up), VOLUNTEERS, PARENTS ARE REQUIRED TO PRESENT THE ENHANCED PROOF OF VACCINATION (WITH QR CODES) TO ENTER ANY FACILITY - MEDICAL EXEMPTIONS ALSO REQUIRE QR CODES
- As of January 31, 2022, sport and recreation facilities will be permitted to open at 50% capacity.
- Spectator areas are limited to 50% or 500 person capacity whichever is less. Therefore, we ask participants engaged in sport to limit the number of spectators per player at practices and games to 1-2 family members per player where possible.
- Limit time in dressing rooms by having players come to practice and/or games as dressed as much as possible and ready to play
- All participants are required to wear masks at all times including coaching staff, volunteers, parents, and athletes while not on the playing surface or bench
- Food service provision remain closed until further notice
- Limit bringing food or beverages into the recreation facilities (water for sport is exempted). Only consume these items if absolutely necessary, and re-mask as soon as possible after consuming within the recreation facilities
- Participants, volunteers, parents/spectators must perform health screening either in advance or upon arrival and show proof of vaccination (QR-enhanced) and government issued ID**
Regulations and directions are subject to change based on further direction and/or guidance from the Province and Regional governments.
Thank you for your continued patience and cooperation.