The Chevrolet Good Deeds Cup seeks to inspire young Canadians to do good by transforming the positive values learned through hockey into Good Deeds within their communities.
Along with its partners at Hockey Canada, Chevrolet’s goal is to develop hockey players on and off the ice
To participate in the Chevrolet Good Deeds Cup, you must be a WMHA registered Peewee team that is ready to do good in our community!!
Entering is simple:
- Get your Peewee team together and decide on a Good Deed.
- Good Deed Examples:
- Volunteer at an animal shelter or food bank
- Spend time as a team at a retirement home
- Clean up waste around your community
- Be creative! Find a Good Deed that is relevant to your community
- Reach out to your local Chevrolet Dealer for help.
- Organize a day to go and do your Good Deed. Don’t forget your camera, as you will need to film the team.
- Create a 1 min long video to showcase the good the team has done.
- Submit your Good Deed video. Submissions open Nov 2nd 2019.
Hockey Canada and Chevrolet, along with the Chevrolet Hockey Ambassadors, review each entry to determine the Regional Finalists. Canadians then get their chance to vote for the top three, before an expert panel will decide who deserves to be crowned champion.
Submit your Chevrolet Good Deeds Cup video today for the chance to receive a $100,000 donation to charity of your choice, Chevrolet Good Deeds Cup giveaways and much more!
Good Luck Peewees!